San Jose Real Estate Attorney Brings Decades of Experience to Every Transaction
Real estate transactions are fraught with potential pitfalls for the unwary or inexperienced. Complicated issues can arise in relation to valuation, due diligence or financing. Negotiations are complex and often contentious. Moreover, because real estate transactions involve significant sums of money, failure to understand the complexities of the transaction can have long-lasting and costly consequences. Clearly, given all that is at stake, you need a trusted San Jose real estate attorney on your team.
Wise Counsel Based on 35+ Years’ Experience
The Freed Law Firm brings to the table more than 35 years’ experience handling all matters of real estate transactions. We provide our real estate clients with thoughtful and measured legal counsel borne out of this experience. We are especially skilled in:
- Reviewing form sales contracts and leases;
- Negotiating favorable terms in sales contracts and leases for residential, commercial, retail and industrial property, and drafting custom contracts and leases that clearly reflect those terms;
- Properly structuring Section 1031 exchanges and preparing the necessary documentation to ensure our clients achieve the tax benefits allowed under the law;
- Explaining the intricacies of conduit loans and other loans secured by real estate, and drafting, reviewing and revising all related documents; and
- Facilitating the formation, financing and operation of real estate syndications (partnerships and LLCs) formed for the purpose of acquiring, owning, operating and developing real estate).
Personal Real Estate Service
In every real estate transaction, attention to detail is critical. At The Freed Law Firm, we limit the number of cases we accept, so that we are never too busy to answer your question or too distracted by other matters to take care of your real estate transaction. You get the high quality legal service that you would expect to find in a large law firm, along with the personal attention and dedication you can only get from a local San Jose real estate attorney practicing in a small-office setting. Attorney Marc David Freed personally handles every real estate transaction. You will never be passed on to a junior associate or paralegal.
Contact the Freed Law Firm for Experienced Legal Counsel in All Real Estate Transactions
Whether you are a buyer or seller; a landlord or tenant; a borrower, private lender, or a real estate syndicator, the Freed Law Firm can help you manage the risk inherent in all real estate ventures. San Jose real estate lawyer Marc David Freed has been guiding clients through complicated real estate transactions for more than 35 years. Let us put that experience and expertise to work for you. Call (408) 354-7403 or (831) 661-0300, or contact us online to schedule your free initial consultation.